The Notley Leadership Network catalyzes leaders to break through social and private sector silos, discover more purpose and bend their life’s work towards impact. From CEOs to students, rising professionals to our youngest changemakers, selected individuals join our programs to grow as purposeful leaders and collaborate with a powerful network of people who are creating change across their local communities.
The Notley Leadership Network’s longest running program, The Notley Fellowship, convenes rising leaders across industries and equips them with the resources and connections necessary to elevate their community impact. Throughout the two-year program, Fellows engage in leadership training, skills development and social impact projects while building a strong network of changemakers, mentors and collaborators.
- First Annual Homecoming Block Party celebrated our growing network of leaders and their impact
- Expanded to San Antonio and welcomed 19 Fellows to the city’s inaugural class
- Launched Advisory Council with six alumni to help drive strategic growth and program impact
- Instituted scholarships to lower financial barriers: 11 scholarships provided in 2021 totaling $6,000
Executives in Residence
Executives in Residence are senior executives who join Notley for a short term residency to explore new horizons for creating impact in their industry while contributing their skills to support Notley’s mission. They join an incredible network of changemakers and have the chance to work on cutting edge social impact initiatives.
“Notley’s Executives in Residence program provided me the time, resources and connections to explore the social challenges that matter most to me and develop solutions that could drive significant change. I was able to apply my wealth of experience leading companies in a way that aligned to my values.”
2021 Executive in Residence Abby Coleman
C-Suite Executive, Founder, Board Member and Advisor
Rooted seeks to unleash the future generation of community leaders and changemakers by engaging kids, teens and their families in learning and hands-on experiences in social impact. From workshops with social entrepreneurs and local nonprofit leaders to direct service opportunities, Rooted plants the seeds for a lifetime commitment to doing good.
In the five months since its launch, Rooted’s programs have supported nonprofit partners like Austin Sunshine Camps, Austin Parks Foundation and Community First! Village with:
In 2021, Notley also launched the Rooted Youth Social Impact Forum to inspire middle and high school students through roundtable conversations with social impact leaders.
Recognizing the racial gap in leadership in the social impact sector, the Notley Scholars program is committed to helping build a pipeline of diverse social impact leaders. We partner with local universities to give students of color the opportunity to learn, grow and gain hands-on work experience tackling social challenges.
- Awarded five summer fellowships/research scholarships ($5,000 each) to empower students of color to elevate their impact
- Launched partnership with the Social Entrepreneurship Learning Lab (SELL) at The University of Texas
- Provided in-kind programmatic and event support for the first annual Social Enterprise Pitch-Off with the School of Business & Technology at Huston-Tillotson University in partnership with Thrivent and Legacy Collective; Students were challenged to create a nonprofit solution to meet a need in the community with the winner receiving $15k to implement the solution
Learn more about notley leadership network: notley.com/leadership
Executive Director: jessica cameron
director of programs: Brooke Wilson